(30/Case) White Dupont TYVEK Lab Coats Snap Front No Pockets with Elastic Wrists
White Tyvek Lab Coat Snap Front No Pockets Tyvek is a spunbonded olefin fabric that is made up of millions of polyethylene fibers that are spunbonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. Tyvek is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures. Protective clothing made of Tyvek repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. Tyvek provides an excellent barrier against dirt and other dry particulates, including asbestos, lead dust, and radioactive dusts down to sub-micron size.
Material: Tyvek - Spunbounded olefin fabric
- Laydown collar
- Button Closure
- Elastic Wrists
- No Pockets
- Front snap closures for easy donning and doffing
- Ideal for applications that do not require the full body coverage of a coverall
- Provides exceptional barrier protection against dry particles
- Tear-, puncture-, and penetration-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Garment meets ANSI Standard 101-1006 sizing standard
- Packed 30 per case.