Tingley MB924B Snugleg Neoprene 12" Steel Toe Boots with Safety Lock Sole
Tingley's Neoprene Snugleg Boots are made with a multi-ply manufacturing method. Every boot is Triple dipped with a neoprene coating and sealant, so the foot is surrounded by a layer of 100% waterproof and chemical resistant neoprene for optimum protection and extraordinary comfort.
Material: Neoprene Coating
- Safety-toe styles meet ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard Protection.*
- Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
- Hand-layered construction allows for a soft flexible upper and more material in the toe and heel contact points, for optimum comfort and protection.
- Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
- Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
- Dense fabric liner for easy on and off. Also wicks moisture and condensation. Safety-Loc outsoles offer abrasion resistance and provide excellent slip performance on wet-contaminated or wet-clean surfaces, respectively.
- Steel shank for added arch support.
- Ideal Applications: Food Processing, particularly Red Meat, Dairy, Chemical, Petrochemical, particularly Exploration, and Production.
- Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalies, and certain solvents.
- Adult men sizes 6 to 15. To convert Men's to Women's Boot Sizes, subtract two sizes from your U.S. women's size to find the appropriate size in U.S. men's boots.