The Industry's Most Advanced Rubber Metatarsal Boot
Metatarsal, Steel Toe, And Puncture Resistant Protection. All In a Comfortable, Durable, 100% Waterproof Boot
The 16" rubber metatarsal boot is flexible and comfortable in the toughest of work environments. Rubber metatarsal boots are often worn on uneven terrain which can lead to ankle injuries. Tingley has designed an internal support system in the critical areas of the heel and ankle to help mitigate the occurrence of injuries.
Meets ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 Mt75 PR EH for steel toe impact and compression, metatarsal impact, puncture resistance, and electrical hazard protection.
Material: Polyurethane insole, Grip cleated outsole
- Meets ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 Mt75 PR EH for steel toe impact and compression, metatarsal impact, puncture resistance, and electrical hazard protection.*
- Made of ozone resistant rubber to reduce premature cracking.
- Floating metatarsal guard provides flexible protection even when bending, kneeling, and crawling.
- Internal ankle support system to help reduce injury.
- Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
- Contour polyurethane insole absorbs moisture and shock.
- Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
- Adult men sizes 6 to 15. To convert Men's to Women's Boot Sizes, subtract two sizes from your U.S. women's size to find the appropriate size in U.S. men's boots.