Tingley's Premier 15" knee boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier's unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, hydrocarbon, caustics, and other chemicals. That's why it is an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
Material: PVC Resins
- Safety-toe styles meet ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard Protection.* (See Technical Specs)
- Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection.
- Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
- Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Chevron-Plus outsole provide excellent slip performance on wet-contaminated or wet-clean surfaces, respectively.
- Chevron-Plus outsole has more cleat material than standard Chevron designs, for longer service life.
- Removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock for added comfort.
- Adult men sizes 3 to 14. To convert Men's to Women's Boot Sizes, subtract two sizes from your U.S. women's size to find the appropriate size in U.S. men's boots.