Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Superior comfort, ASTM F2413 compliant toe cap and EH rating, 100% waterproof, and outstanding slip resistance make the Flite Work Shoe an excellent choice for warehouse and distribution center workers, municipalities, transportation crews and a wide array of food processing applications.
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in work shoes that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber shoes.
Ideal Applications: Warehouses, Work Shops, Construction, Transportation, Municipalities, Janitorial, and a wide array of Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Breweries).
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, and many acids and alkalies.
- 6 inch height black work shoe with composite safety toe and black cleated outsole.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set-off metal detectors.
- 100% liquidproof, and chemical resistant to a wide range of chemicals, acids, alkalies and oils.
- Cleated, slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, clean and contaminated surfaces.
- Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
- Lightweight Aerex 1.5.5® construction provides unbeatable all-day comfort.
- Unique thumb pocket at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
- Wrap around heel kick for hands-free removal.
- No shoelaces to contaminate or cause a trip-and-fall hazard.
- Removable, contoured insole absorbs energy of heel strikes which alleviates impacts to the foot while walking to minimize risk of injuries.