White Suntech Lab Coat Snap Front with 2 Pockets Suntech is very similar to Tyvek with a lower price Tag. It is a spunbonded olefin fabric that is made up of millions of polyethylene fibers that are spunbonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. Tyvek is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures. Protective clothing made of Tyvek repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. The Suntech material provides an excellent barrier against dirt and other dry particulates, including asbestos, lead dust, and radioactive dusts down to sub-micron size.
Material: Suntech - Spunbonded polypropylene fabric
- 2 pockets
- Button Front
- Provides exceptional barrier protection against dry particles
- Suntech material is similar to Tyvek
- Tear, puncture, and penetration resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Garment meets ANSI Standard 101-1006 sizing standard
- Packed 30 per case.