Try these Coveralls as a low cost substitute for Tyvek. Suntech is a spunbonded polypropylene material reinforced by a nylon scrim core and laminated to a new microporous film to provide a superior combination of high tensile strength, barrier protection, and breath ability. Protective clothing made of Suntech repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. Suntech provides an excellent barrier against dirt, chemical dust, paint sprays, and other dry particulates, including asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
Material: Suntech - Spunbonded polypropylene fabric
- Coveralls Zip Front,with Hood, Boots, Elastic Wrists (Similar to Tyvek coveralls)
- Attached hood and skid resistant, heavy-duty boots.
- Spun-bonded polypropylene reinforced by a nylon scrim core for high tensile strength and flexibility.
- Micro-porous film laminate provides superior combination of barrier protection and breath-ability.
- High degree dry particulate holdout to protect against the effects of chemical dusts, paint sprays, asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
- Designed for a broad range of non-hazardous applications including paint, spray, and fiberglass applications, general cleanup, pressure washing, non-hazardous liquid handling, tank cleaning, and printing.
- Packed 25 coveralls per case.