SHOWA 454 is a cold resistant glove with an extremely warm and comfortable fit. Natural rubber properties offer strong grip performance. Made from durable acrylic terry liner wicks away moisture and dries quickly, leaving the hands dry and secure. These gloves are designed to protect at temperatures down to -30°C, for short or intermittent contact. SHOWA ergonomic shape that replicates the natural curve of the human hand. The color for improved visibility. The rough textured grip allows slippery objects to be gripped firmly. The 454 glove is an excellent choice for any extended job/activity in the cold that requires outstanding grip and comfort. The acrylic yarn keep hands warm in cold environments.
- Natural rubber offers for strong grip
- Acrylic yarn keep hands warm in cold environments
- Flashy orange color for improved visibility
- Has Rough textured grip
- Seamless knit designed to prevent irritation
- High resistance to tearing
- Super comfortable gloves