These white Lab Coats are Disposable with a Snap Front closure. They have two pockets. It is a made of polyethylene fibers that are spun-bonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. It is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures. Protective clothing repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. The material provides an excellent barrier against dirt and other dry particulates, including asbestos, lead dust, and radioactive dusts down to sub-micron size. It also protects from liquid splashes, ideal for paint spraying or pesticides.
These disposable lab coats are ideal for medical and industrial work, schools, science labs, laboratory work or any environment that your clothing needs protection.
Promax – 58 gram +/-3
- Provides exceptional barrier protection against dry particles
- Promax material is similar to Tyvek
- Tear, puncture, and penetration resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Garment meets ANSI Standard 101-1006 sizing standard
- Packed 30 per case.