Try these Coveralls as a low cost substitute for Tyvek.
ProMax® continues to be a cost effective alternative that provides
comfort, durability, and protection. ProMax® is a microporous polyolefin
fabrics. Its inherent composition makes it suitable for many commercial
applications, such as: plumbing, asbestos abatement, general maintenance, food
processing with chemicals, painting, and pesticide spraying.
- Coveralls Zip Front,with Hood, Boots, Elastic Wrists (Similar to Tyvek coveralls)
- Attached hood and skid resistant, heavy-duty boots.
- Spun-bonded polypropylene reinforced by a nylon scrim core for high tensile strength and flexibility.
- Micro-porous film laminate provides superior combination of barrier protection and breath-ability.
- High degree dry particulate holdout to protect against the effects of chemical dusts, paint sprays, asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
- Designed for a broad range of non-hazardous applications including paint, spray, and fiberglass applications, general cleanup, pressure washing, non-hazardous liquid handling, tank cleaning, and printing.
- Packed 25 coveralls per case.