These Hi-Vis Yellow safety impact, lined mechanic gloves are your best option for protection and cold weather comfort. They are thermal lined and are wearable in temps as low as -58 degrees Fahrenheit. They are made from synthetic leathers with spandex for comfort fit. They are both oil & water resistant. They are the perfect solution for oil & gas drilling extraction &refining tool pushing and operation mining & demolition heavy construction rigging mechanics & automotive general labor.
This pair of gloves is available in Men's LG & XL - Sold in a pack of 3 pairs or by each pair.
Materials: 30% Synthetic Leather, 10% Spandex, 5% TPR, 2% Neoprene, 2% PVC, 1% Lycra, 50% C40 Lining
- Synthetic Leather Palm
- PVC anti-slip palm patches and double with neoprene padding
- Neoprene Knuckle
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2011
- High Visibility Yellow
- Shock absorbing thermoplastic rubber on back of hand and fingers.
- Pre-curved design follows natural curve of hands.
- Thermal Lined
- Rated for temp down to -58 degrees Fahrenheit
- Oil & Water resistance
- Secure Velcro Closure Wrist
- Sizes LG & XL