Our White Disposable Dupont Tyvek Coveralls have a Zipper Front closure, serged seams and collar. The arms and ankles do not have elastic. This allows for a very quick and economical way to easily protect your clothing. Ideal for general industrial, agricultural, hospitals, clinics, medical laboratories, painting and lead remediation. Tyvek material is a spunbonded olefin fabric that is made up of millions of polyethylene fibers that are spunbonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. Tyvek is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures. Protective clothing made of Tyvek repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. Tyvek provides an excellent barrier against dirt and other dry particulates, including asbestos, lead dust, and radioactive dusts down to sub-micron size.
Material: Tyvek - Spunbonded olefin fabric
- Provides exceptional barrier protection against dry particles
- Zipper Front
- Open ankles and wrists
- Tear-, puncture-, and penetration-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Part Number: TY120S
- Garment meets ANSI Standard 101-1006 sizing standard
- Packed 25 coveralls per case.