(50/Case) Dupont TYVEK Disposable Protective Shirt
White Dupont Tyvek Coverall with Zipper Front. Tyvek is a spunbonded olefin fabric that is made up of millions of polyethylene fibers that are spunbonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. Tyvek is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures. Protective clothing made of Tyvek repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. Tyvek provides an excellent barrier against dirt and other dry particulates, including asbestos, lead dust, and radioactive dusts down to sub-micron size.
Material: Tyvek - Spunbounded olefin fabric
- Laydown Collar
- Open Wrist
- Shirt design with front snap closures for easy donning and doffing
- Provides exceptional barrier protection against dry particles
- Tear-, puncture-, and penetration-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Garment meets ANSI Standard 101-1006 sizing standard
- Packed 50 Shirts per case.