These White Polypropylene Disposable Lab Coats have a structured collar design, open cuffs for a comfortable fit and snap button front that ensures professionalism any time you put it on. No Pockets; Not Liquid Proof.
*THESE ARE THE THINNEST LAB COATS AVAILABLE.*
Available in Sizes Medium thru 5X-Large.
Packed 30 labcoats per case.
They can tear easily and are not waterproof. Intended for only light protection.
- Spunbonded polypropylene is a lightweight, breathable fabric that provides economical protection against non-hazardous, grimy-work environment applications. Spunbonded polypropylene is appropriate for wear in the non-toxic workplace and is a low-cost solution for protecting workers in dirty environments.
- Polypropylene standard Lab Coats are unique spun bound fabric garments ideal for non-toxic, extra-grimy conditions where low-cost alternatives are the best solution.
- Breathable polypropylene provides comfort, durability and protection for extended wear.
- Lab Coats are 44" long and disposable.
- Available in Sizes Med to 5 Extra Large.