16" x 16" All Purpose Microfiber Cleaning Towels
- Better Absorption and Durability Than Other Microfiber Cloths. Our top selling all-purpose microfiber cloths absorb 7 times their weight in liquid and last hundreds of washings, saving you time and money versus reusable or lower quality cloths.
- Perfect for the Professional Cleaner or the Homeowner That Wants to Clean Smarter! A great combination of economy and durability, these are the perfect thickness for nearly all cleaning applications.
- Save Money and Skip the Chemicals. Microfiber cloths thoroughly clean without the use of harmful and expensive chemical cleaners.
- Perfect for Dry or Damp Surfaces & Safe For All Surfaces. Whether you’re dry dusting or cleaning up spills, this cloth excels in every application. Use the same type of cloth for cleaning finished, painted, high-shine, metal or tile surfaces. This cloth will leave a streak-free, clean surface behind.
- Great Size for Quick Cleanups. Small but mighty, this size is perfect to store in a car, purse or laptop bag for wiping up a spill or dusting off your laptop.
Ships within 1-2 Days from our CA Warehouse
Technical Print Specs
Construction: Microfiber Wholesale's 16”x16” All Purpose Microfiber Towel is a great microfiber towel for any clean up job. These lint free terry type microfiber towels are made up of hundreds of thousands of split fibers which allow the cloths to clean aggressively without being abrasive. They are safe to use on windows, smooth and coarse surfaces as well as automotive finishes. Our All Purpose Microfiber Towels are constructed from woven polyester / polyamide blend microfiber. The open spaces in the fibers created by the splitting process are what give the towels its ability to hold dust and dirt as well as its ability to absorb liquid. The edges of the towels are sewn with over lock stitching which greatly increases the life of the towel. When cared for properly our 16”x16” All Purpose Microfiber Towels can last hundreds of washings. Uses: There are literally hundreds of uses for our 16”x16” All Purpose Microfiber Towels. This is the towel to buy if you’ve never used microfiber before or if you’re not sure which towel will work best for you. It’s by far our best seller. These microfiber towels can be used dry as a duster or damp as a scrubber. When used dry the positively charged split fibers attract negatively charged dust and dirt like a magnet, because of this you can use the microfiber towels as a green alternative to using a cleaning cloth treated with chemicals or a (chemical) spray and wipe method. When using the microfiber towels damp, the squeegee like edges of each microfiber in a microfiber cleaning cloth scrape up the dirt while the open spaces keep the dirt in the microfiber towel. The damp method is for scrubbing bathrooms, cleaning appliances, wiping down kitchen counters, cleaning car interiors and hundreds of other cleaning applications. Method: When using our 16”x16” All Purpose Microfiber CleaningTowels it’s usually best to fold the microfiber towel twice. This gives you eight cleaning surfaces with each towel. One of the greatest things about microfiber towels is that they allow you to clean effectively without added chemical cleaners, microfiber towels work extremely well with just plain water. The dry method is great for dusting, cleaning windows and mirrors, wiping up spills and much more. Once you’ve collected dust and dirt you can rinse the towel and continue using it damp to remove smudged dirt, grease or stains. In healthcare applications, towels are a perfect complement to microfiber mopping programs. Clean and wipe all touch surfaces in a patient room with a towel damp with disinfectant solution. As with microfiber floor mops, deposit towel in soil container after finishing each room to prevent cross contamination. These microfiber towels are available in 12 colors so you can color code towels for specific applications. For instance, a hospital environmental services staff might use blue and pink microfiber towels in a maternity ward, burgundy microfiber towels in an operating room and orange microfiber towels to clean the lobby. An auto detailer might choose to use black microfiber towels to clean wheels, gray microfiber towels to clean a car’s interior and white microfiber towels to clean windows and mirrors. Specifications: Size: 16”x16” (40cm x 40cm) Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink, Burgundy, Orange, Brown, Black, White, and Gray Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide Denier: .1-.2 Weight: 300 Grams per Square Meter Edges: Over Lock Stitching