Heavy Duty Green/Black Poly Tarps sizes range from 6'x8' to 100'x100'. A Multiple use Tarpaulin made with extra strength weave and heavy duty double laminated coating. This Tarp is widely used by contractors, campers, farmers, and painters for covering construction sights, farm equipment, sports equipment, machinery, trucks, boats, tools and so much more.
Cut Size: 12' x 20'
Finished Size: 11'4" x 19'6"
Cut size is the original size of the entire tarp, the finished size is once the tarp is folded and grommets are added.
- Heavy Duty Green/Black Poly Tarp
- 7.2 OZ per Square Yard
- 10 mil thickness
- 12X14 Weave
- Rust proof grommets every 18"
- Strong plastic corner bars
- Double laminated coating
- UV treated for Sun and Fade Resistant
- Rot and Tear Proof
- Heat Sealed Seams
- Rope Reinforced Hem
- All Tarps Packed In Heavyweight Bags
- NOTE TARP FINISHED SIZES: Tarps are cut to size in even foot dimensions (order size) then hemmed (actual size) typically 4"to 6"smaller.
- Example: A 20' x 24' tarps finished size is 19'-6" x 23'-6"