Keep Cool This Summer with our Hyperkewl Cooling evaporative Ranger Style cap. It's Simple! Just soak this hat in water and our Hyperkewl fabric does the rest. Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking. The adjustable tie allows for the most comfortable fit It allows for 15-20 degrees cooler relief. It is made of a 100% Hi-Viz Lime outer polyester with a reflective high vis tape around the top and a water repellant nylon liner. An excellent choice for any outdoor safety worker, landscape, construction, or highway safety crew.
- HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation.
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airow.
How to Use:
- To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water. Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear. The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following these simple steps.
- HI-Viz Lime
- Reflective Tape
- 100% Quilted Polyester outer with Hyperkewl fabric
- inner water repellant liner
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Lightweight and durable
- Adjustable tie fasten