(25/Case) PyroMax Flame Retardant Disposable Coveralls Hooded with Elastic Wrists & Ankles
PyroMax FR Coveralls offer secondary level of protection to be worn over primary thermal protection. Prevents solids and non-toxic liquids from contaminating workers clothing. Lightweight, breathable, cotton-like material offers comfortable wear. Generously proportioned for freedom of movement. Ideal for steel mills, coal mines, refineries, laboratories or utilities.
Material: Lightweight, breathable, Cotton-like
- Hooded with elastic wrists & ankles
- Economical, disposable fabric with flame retardancy
- Protects Workers and their thermal protective clothing from Paint, grease, oil, dirt, asbestos and hazardous dry particulate
- Fabrics pass NFPA 701, 1989, 1996 methods
- Tough, lightweight, breathable cloth-like material treated with a phosphate-based Flame Retardant chemical
- Sealed Seam 2.0 MIL
- OCHA level C
Please order by 2:00 PM Eastern for: UPS Next Day, 2nd Day & 3 Day Select Shipping.
Any Order Placed after 2:00 will be shipped the following Business Day.