Aurelia® Luminance™ Polymer-Coated Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves are made from 100% natural rubber, ambidextrous, creamy white color and non-sterile. Each batch of gloves is air-tested to detect pinholes. Aurelia gloves conform and are tested to the highest international standards. As always, Latex Gloves contain natural rubber latex that may cause allergic reactions. Do not use Latex Gloves if you or someone you may come in contact with is allergic to latex. We also carry synthetic alternatives such as vinyl, nitrile or poly gloves
Material: 100% Natural Rubber
- Palm Thickness is 5mils and finger thickness is 6mils
- Standard length of glove is 9.4" long and has a s beaded wrist cuff that is 2mils thick.
- Polymer-coating enhances donning, keeps hands smooth, helps prevent tapes and adhesives from sticking to glove.
- Interior polymer coating reduces surface friction and allows for putting glove on quickly, particularly in wet environments
- Powder Free leaves no residue
- Great tactile sensitivity and comfort
- Additional rinsing process for enhanced purification
- Powder Free
- Non-sterile, Single-use
- Creamy White Color
- 100 Gloves per Box
- 10 Boxes/Case