(25/Case) Disposable PROMAX Coveralls With Hood, Zip Front, Elastic Wrists & Ankles -Similar to Tyvek
Zipper Front with Hood, Elastic Wrists and Elastic Ankles. ProMax is a spunbonded polypropylene material reinforced by a nylon scrim core and laminated to a new microporous film to provide a superior combination of high tensile strength, barrier protection, and breathability. Protective clothing made of Promax repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. ProMax provides an excellent barrier against dirt, chemical dust, paint sprays, and other dry particulates, including asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
Material: Spunbonded polypropylene
- Coveralls Zip Front, Hood, Elastic Wrists & Ankles (Similar to Tyvek coveralls)
- Spunbonded polypropylene reinforced by a nylon scrim core for high tensile strength and flexibility.
- Microporous film laminate provides superior combination of barrier protection and breathability.
- High degree dry particulate holdout to protect against the effects of chemical dusts, paint sprays, asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
- Designed for a broad range of non-hazardous applications including paint, spray, and fiberglass applications, general cleanup, pressure washing, non-hazardous liquid handling, tank cleaning, and printing.
- Packed 25 coveralls per case.