Tingley 82330 Hazproof Boots
Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor–Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies. With the growing reality that chemical warfare agents are now a threat to the civilian population, domestic preparedness programs are developing rapidly. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents!
Material: Special Polymer
- Injection molded seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
- Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an encapsulated suit, for comfortable fit.
- Smooth exterior surface for easy decontamination.
- Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing gloves.
- Meets ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 for steel toe impact and compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection*.
- Steel mid-sole meets and exceeds ASTM F 2413 PR.
- Steel shank provides firm arch support.
- Blown closed cell EVA mid-sole for all day cushion comfort.
- Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
- Bright orange color for high visibility
- *Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2412
- Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volitile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
- Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels, will deteriorate in wet environments and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
You may return your item within 90 days of purchase for a credit on the product. A return authorization form must be completed before returning any product. The customer is responsible for return shipping. A 20% restocking fee is applied to all returns on Tingley products. The credit will be applied to the card used for the purchase for the product cost (no including shipping and handling) Any product returned without an authorization form is subject to an additional 10% restocking fee.